Monday, January 16, 2012

Halfway through...

and I am a big failure.   I bought something.  2 things actually.   In my pathetic defense, it was less than $20 total and I am giving one to a friend.   Still, I couldn't even make it 2 weeks without shopping.   I am trying again starting today.   Hopefully I can make it to February! 

Anyway, here's the thing.  I work at Ann Taylor part time.   I worked in the corporate office pre-kids, and now I work in a store.  So there's a lot of temptation!   I was good until yesterday.  Big sale going on, and I have a discount.   There were these cute infinity scarves on final sale for $9.88 a piece.  They were $98 at full price and were showing up at $69.99 online before they sold out.  I get 20% off sale items so they were around $8.00 each.   I could not resist one for me and one for my good friend Heather.   Maybe I won't drive around as much this week so I won't have to get $20 in gas or something to cancel out the purchases. 



Ann Taylor is still having an awesome sale- 40% off everything, and the website has 60% off sale items today, so check it out!   And wish me luck for the 2nd half of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment