Tuesday, January 10, 2012

10 days in...

and I haven't shopped for myself at all.  Hooray for me!  In honor of my small success, here's my first outfit of the day (OOTD) post.  The outfit isn't super exciting, but I thought it looked pretty cute to take my 2.5 year old to a birthday party.   Its almost 60 degrees this past Saturday which is crazy considering last year at this time we were buried in snow!   It was nice to ditch the coat and boots for a day though. 

Anyway, here's the outfit.  Try to ignore the poor quality of the iphone 3gs photos.  I actually have an awesome camera but I barely know how to use it and my husband was already making fun of me for taking pictures of my outfits so I didn't ask him to play photographer. 






 Isn't this necklace adorable?  I got it at Ann Taylor right after Christmas for around $15.  I love that it has gold and silver together.  The locket actually opens which is a bonus.  I just need a miniscule picture to stick in there.




Sweater- Ann Taylor, size small
Long sleeved tee- Mossimo/Target, size small
Jeans- 7 for All Mankind Dojo, size 27 short (love the 31 inch inseam on these "petite" jeans.  Perfect length for me at 5'5 to wear with flats.  If I were actually "petite" I'd be annoyed by this though- someone who is 5'1 or so would definitely still have to hem these jeans.)
Shoes- LC Lauren Conrad/Kohls, size 9.5
Necklace- Ann Taylor

Have a great day all!  I am in the process of setting up my first giveaway, so if anyone is reading, stay tuned!

1 comment: