Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shop my closet- for real!

Hello!  Hope everyone is having a good week.  I have a couple of things for sale that I wanted to put up on the blog before going over to ebay.  Message me if you are interested! I am open to offers.   I have great ebay feedback under seller ID amymalta as well. 

1.  J. Crew brown and white seersucker dot dress.  Size 6, from Summer 2008.  Never wore this and still has the tags on it.  I bought it and had wanted to shorten it but I never got around to taking it in to the tailor.  I don't really wear a lot of strapless these days so I am letting it go.  Asking $40 shipped













 


2.  J. Crew green and white paisley skirt.  Size 6, not sure of the season.  Bought on ebay and never wore it because it is too big.  Again, never got around to taking it in.   Asking $20 shipped











 


 

3.  Boden jersey dress from Summer 2011.  Size 6 (UK 10).  Ordered it on sale and didn't realize that the return window was only 7 days.   Never worn.   Asking $30 shipped


















Let me know if you are interested or have any questions!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment