Monday, April 23, 2012

Yay!

Look what I found at J. Crew yesterday!










I ran over there during my break at work to check the sale stuff out and it was hanging all alone on the end of a rack.  It looked so sad that I had to grab it and take it home.   My store was still doing 30% off sale so it was a great price.

I was so disappointed to have missed out on this bag online while I was on vacation last week and couldn't stop thinking about it after seeing shopwithm's review.   Of course I can't use it right away since its only 50 degrees and raining today (ugh, wish I was still on vacation).   See Gigi's review here too.

Did you hit J. Crew over the weekend?  I barely looked at the non-sale stuff since I didn't have a lot of time, but nothing really jumped out at me.  

Have a great Monday! 

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!!! I know you wanted it so badly. I'm really glad you found it at the great extra 30% off price. :)

    ReplyDelete