Friday, April 6, 2012

Sickness and Spring Break

Hi! I was getting on a roll with blogging but got behind with my computer issues. Now the computer is back but we've had a week of sickness in this house. Ugh. I still feel disgusting but its an improvement over feeling revolting I guess.

I don't have any cute outfits to post, but I wanted to quickly mention that the Tory Burch wedges from my previous post didn't work out. They were so uncomfortable and they really weren't well made considering the cost. I was so disappointed and still really needed a wedge for summer (and Spring Break) so I took a chance on these Jack Rogers wedges in Platinum at the last minute. They came today and I love them! Very pretty, comfortable and much better quality than the TB's.   Highly recommended.

Also, if you didn't see it on Gigi's blog, J.Crew seems to be honoring OURTREAT for 30% off of sale items. They didn't advertise it, but it worked for me and I got the leopard Valentinas for $55 and the Spindrift sweatshirt for $20. Works for me!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter! We are heading to FL for Spring Break and I cannot wait for some warm weather and relaxation. We are going to Disney for 2 days and my girls are going to freak.out. over it. They have hair appointments at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and their new princess dresses have been purchased. Talk to you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment