Monday, May 7, 2012

Shop my closet part 2

2 more things for sale. 

J. Crew Valentina pumps in leopard patent.  Size 9.5.  Brand new in the box, never worn outside.  I got these on final sale and they are just a tiny bit narrow for me.   I'd rather sell them than try to force them to fit, LOL!   Asking $50 shipped (US only).


















J. Crew Ella strapless dress in Medallion Paisley.  Size 4.   Wore it once and still have the tags.   Asking $90 shipped (US only). 



















I am open to offers, so let me know if you are interested! 

4 comments:

  1. Amy, have you sold the Valentina pumps yet? Do you take PayPal?
    Thanks!
    Nicole (ntintera@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole-

    They are still available! I will email you the paypal details in a minute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the material of the medallion paisley?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy-

    I'm new to this, but is the Ella strapless dress still available?

    - Molly (molly.oshea.fallon@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete