Friday, April 20, 2012

Back in business

Hello all!  Not sure if anyone is still reading since its been so long since I've blogged anything.   I blame a broken computer, a stomach virus and spring break.

There's been a lot going on at J. Crew with all of the sales (secret and published) and new arrivals, so I won't go crazy with that.  I did take advantage of the sales and scored some deals that I'll post asap.

For now, here are a couple pictures from our trip to FL.  We did a day at Disney and spent the rest of the trip at the beach.  It was hard to come back to reality for sure!

Family pic at the beach.  My older daughter wasn't really into it! 
















 
This time the little one wasn't into picture taking! 

























and my 2 princesses at Disney World

























Hope you all have a great weekend!  I'll be back with my J. Crew sale stuff!

2 comments:

  1. SOO cute!! Love the princesses! And jealous of the fun Disney trip. We're planning to take our son next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! Disney was great. I didn't think I'd be that into it but I definitely want to go back for a longer trip (and during the off season when it isn't so ridiculously crowded)!

    ReplyDelete