Friday, July 20, 2012

Still here!

I know.  Its been over 2 months since I've done a blog post.  I have been super busy with the end of school, a quick vacation, lots of summer activities for the girls, and longer hours at work.  I haven't been able to shop much, and my outfits haven't really been super exciting either.   I have been keeping up with my favorite blogs and loving all of the summer outfits and sale finds!

With the fall collections coming out all over the place, I know I am going to have a lot more to say since its my favorite shopping season, so stay tuned.  In the meantime, here are a few phone pics of recent outfits.

 
Tee and shorts- J. Crew Factory
Handprints on mirror- courtesy of my 3 year old 

Bag- J. Crew Canvas Tillary Tote
Sunglasses- Dior

Skirt- J. Crew Factory
Top- Boden 
Shoes- Jack Rogers

  
 Dress- J. Crew
Swimsuit- Lands End
Bag and flip flops- Tory Burch




Tunic- Random Lord and Taylor brand
Leggings- American Apparel
Flip Flops- Tory Burch
Flip flops- Tory Burch


  
 Tank- Ann Taylor
Shoes- J. Crew






















That's all for now!  Hope my 20 followers are still checking in! :)

1 comment:

  1. Soo many cute outfits!!! Thanks so much for sharing the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete